Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Word for Those of You Who Do Not Pray | New Demonstration

I recommend that you read this. It reminded me how important it is for me to make a habit of prayer. I have fallen back out of the habit since returning from Utah. It is strange how easy it was to pray while I was visiting my grandmother and how quickly it became difficult when I came back home to a routine. Even though I need God just as much if not more than I did when I was at my grandma's, it just didn't seem as important. I have some repenting to do... again! Here is the link to the article. A Word for Those of You Who Do Not Pray New Demonstration

2 comments:

JM Vergara said...

It is a great reminder for me as well. We shouldn't take prayer for granted in whatever circumstance we may be. There's so much to be lost in neglect of prayer. And in prayer, so much to be gained.

God, the sovereign of the universe has granted us the grace of communion with Him, as a man speaks with His friend. Let us not treat it lightly.

Teri Campbell said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for your comment!