Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Missionary Work

The past two months have been so busy around here. During our Wednesday night children's bible study, we are learning about different missions around the world. I have had the opportunity to lead many of these sessions. It has been so neat watching the childrens' hearts turn toward the missionaries working out in the fields.

Missionary work is something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Partially due to the fact that my brother just left for the Phillippines to serve a two year Mormon mission and partially due to the fact that his leaving has made my heart yearn for the people who I misled in Russia when I served my mission so many years ago.

My prayers are with my brother that God opens his eyes to the fallacies he is teaching as He did with me. I also am praying that the people who I misled in Russia might find the truth and in turn find Jesus.

2 comments:

Tidbitsof Torah said...

I now pray that G-d will open your eyes to the fallacies of Christianity.

Do visit my website and check our righteous converts and righteous nonjews.

Shalom

Teri Campbell said...

Thank you for your concern. I am fully aware of many of the fallacies that plagues the so called "Christianity" that is popular today.

However, I have been purchased by the One True God: the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He who sent His Son to pay the penalty, be the scapegoat, for my sins. And His name shall I declare, even Jesus the Messiah, the Christ. The one who was prophesied would come.

The types and shadows pointed to Him who would come and save all who would believe on His Holy Name.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14 (KJV)